A 10 minute breakfast that looks as delicious as it tastes. All you need is a muffin tray, eggs, olive oil, and of course Col'tempo Coppa Ham.
- Pre-heat the oven at 220 degrees.
- Coat a muffin baking tray with olive oil.
- Place 2 or 3 pieces of coppa in each "cup".
- Crack the egg into the cup.
- Place in the oven till the egg white turns opaque and the yolk is still soft. About 10 mins.(It will carry on cooking out of the oven)
- Gently remove your cup with a small spatula.
- Plate with toast soldiers.
Fancy it up with some grated Grana and fresh thyme.